General Questions About Consolidation Loans & Debt
- What type of debts does SecureLoanConsolidation.com offer assistance with?
- What is debt consolidation?
- What is the difference between a consolidation loan and debt consolidation?
- What types of debts can be consolidated?
- What are the benefits of debt consolidation?
- What should I look out for when consolidating my debts?
- What are some of the most popular debt solutions?
- What is debt settlement?
- What do I need to do to get started?
- How long does it take?
- How do I know that I have too much debt?
- How does debt consolidation affect my credit rating or score?
- How does debt consolidation affect major purchases like a home or car?
- How long does debt resolution take?
- Can I make extra payments on my loan or debt consolidation?
- Can credit cards be used during debt consolidation?
- Will I still receive statements from creditors during debt consolidation?
Payday Loans aka Direct Personal Loans
- What exactly is a Payday loan?
- How does the Payday loan process work?
- Why are Payday loans popular among some people?
- What requirements are necessary to be approved for a Payday loans?
- How can an applicant be denied for a Payday loan?
- What are the benefits associated with Payday loans?
- What downfalls are associated with Payday loans?
- When situations are Payday loans appropriate to be used in?
- How long does the Payday loan application take?
- How long does a Payday loan period last for?
- Are additional fees charged on Payday loans?
- How do I calculate the amount of my Payday loan?
- What is APR?
- How do I apply?
Credit Card Debt Consolidation
- What exactly is credit card consolidation?
- How do I go about credit card consolidation?
- What should I look out for when consolidating my credit cards?
- What are the benefits of credit card consolidation?
- How can debt consolidation agencies help in the credit card consolidation process?
- How can I eliminate credit card debt?
- What is credit card debt management?
- How do I apply?
Tax Debt Relief & Settlements
- What exactly is tax debt?
- How do I know how much taxes I have to pay?
- How can I avoid tax debt?
- What is tax relief?
- How long do I have to pay off my tax debt?
- How do I apply?
Refinance Mortgage Rates
- What is a mortgage refinance?
- What are the benefits of a mortgage refinance?
- What is a second mortgage?
- How do I apply?
What type of debts does SecureLoanConsolidation.com offer assistance with?
SecureLoanConsolidation.com offers assistance with debt consolidation, credit card debt, tax debt, payday loans, home refinancing, home equity loans and a variety of other services to help individuals manage their financial future.
What is debt consolidation?
What is the difference between a consolidation loan and debt consolidation?
What types of debt can be consolidated?
Debt consolidation programs generally cover various unsecured debt such as personal loans, credit card debt, medical bills, utility bills, gas cards, shopping cards and other unsecured debt. Secured debts are generally not covered by debt consolidation programs.
What are the benefits of debt consolidation?
- Increases convenience by reducing monthly payments to one payment for all debts.
- Decreases interest rates by consolidating all debts into one consolidated loan with one interest rate.
- Reduces or eliminates accumulated interests, fees, and penalties.
- Easy repayment plan that can help with effective budgeting and planning.
- Ability to get out of the credit black hole and start building good credit by keeping up with monthly payments.
What should I look out for when consolidating my debts?
Before agreeing to consolidate all your debt into one loan, calculate the cost of your new combined loan to make sure it is actually lower than what you are currently paying on your various debt loans.
What are some of the most popular debt solutions?
- Home equity loans
- Debt consolidation
- Debt consolidation loan
- Credit card
- Debt settlement
What is debt settlement?
Debt settlement occurs when you or you and a third party attempt to reduce your total amount of debt by negotiating with your creditors. Debt settlement agencies are a third party that assists in this situation and can often help to effectively reduce your debt by approximately 50%.
What do I need to do to get started?
How long will it take?
How do I know that I have too much debt?
- You can’t meet your minimum payments
- Your expenses are larger than your income
- You’re behind on your payments
- Your credit limits have been exceeded
- You’re thinking about bankruptcy as an option
How does debt consolidation affect my credit rating or score?
The effect of any kind of debt consolidation on your credit report will be positive. Missing payments or going into default will wreck your credit score. Paying on time, lowering, and resolving your debts will greatly improve your credit rating and is one of the reasons people turn to loan consolidation solutions.
How does debt consolidation affect major purchases like a home or car?
Consumers who have large amounts of debt cannot qualify for the necessary credit to take out a mortgage or to get an auto loan. Resolving your debts will improve your credit score, which will make you eligible for these types of loans again in the eyes of lenders by lowering your risk profile. Typically, however, a consumer will need a year of good spending with no late payments or other debt issues.
How long does debt resolution take?
The length of time required to resolve a debt depends largely on the amount owed and the successful negotiation of altered terms with existing creditors, like lower interest rates. Generally the process takes 2-5 years, but there is nothing to prevent you from making larger payments as you are able and shortening that period.
Can I make extra payments on my loan or debt consolidation?
Absolutely. The more money you can put toward the resolution of your debts the better off you will be. If you are going to be paying more, work with your loan consolidation representative to determine how those funds will be best allocated to improve your overall debt resolution progress.
Can credit cards be used during debt consolidation?
The short answer is no. The reason you are turning to a debt and loan consolidation solution is to resolve your outstanding financial obligations. If you continue to use your cards, you will only increase your debt. It is also possible that you will be forbidden to use your cards if an agreement has been reached with the card company to lower your interest rate or to otherwise alter the terms of your agreement until your debt is resolved.
Will I still receive statements from creditors during debt consolidation?
Yes, you will continue to receive monthly statements from your creditors and this is a good thing. Even if a debt or loan consolidation company has conducted negotiations on your behalf, you will need these statements for your records, and they will be useful to you in tracking how much you are lowering your total amount of debt.
What exactly is a Payday loan?
Payday loans are short-term loans that allow people to access cash before their next paycheck. Payday loans Payday loans, also called cash advance loans, post-dated check loans, payroll advance loans, and deferred deposit check loans, are useful in the case of emergencies such as medical expenses, car repairs, or important one-time payments.
How does the Payday loan process work?
Lenders provide borrowers with a payday loan in exchange for a post-dated check which is used to pay off the loan and interest expense at the end of the loan period. If the borrower is unable to pay off the loan at the end of its period, the lender will place additional fees on the loan.
Why are Payday loans popular among some people?
What requirements are necessary to be approved for a Payday loans?
Applicants must be at least 18 years of age, have a steady income, a checking account, and related documents as proof. Some lenders have additional requirements, such as a minimum salary of $1000 per month, residency status or a home phone line. Please ask your payday loan lender to clarify his or her specific requirements.
How can an applicant be denied for a Payday loan?
Applicants can be denied if he or she does not meet the specific requirements of the payday loan lender. Applicants will be denied if he or she is not able to provide adequate proof of identity, proof income or employment, no checking account, has a history of over drafting check account, has recently filed for bankruptcy, or has current outstanding payday loans that havent been paid off.
What are the benefits associated with Payday loans?
Payday cash advance loans are beneficial to people who need immediate access to cash. The payday loan application process is also quite simple and requirements for approval are quite lenient compared to most other types of loans. Applicants are also not required to have good credit to be approved for a Payday loan.
What downfalls are associated with Payday loans?
Payday loans can be an expensive method of borrowing money due to the high level of interest charged on these loans. Payday loans also have very short repayment periods requiring borrowers to pay off the loan at the time of their next paycheck.
When situations are Payday loans appropriate to be used in?
Payday loans or cash advance loans should only be used in times of emergency, such as medical expenses, car repairs, and other important one-time payments. One should not apply for a payday loan to pay for unnecessary expenses.
How long does the Payday loan application process take?
How long does a Payday loan period last for?
Are additional fees charged on Payday loans?
How do I calculate the amount of my Payday loan?
What is APR?
APR stands for Annual Percentage Rate which is a percentage used to determine the overall cost of your cash advance loan. APR takes into account all additional fees charged on your loan, including processing fees, underwriting fees, document-preparation fees, origination costs, and other costs associated with payday loans that you may be unaware of.
How do I apply?
What exactly is a consolidation credit card debt?
A credit card debt consolidation is a debt consolidation option that allows you to combine your various debt loans into one of your credit cards.
How do I go about credit card consolidation?
What should I look out for when consolidating my credit cards?
Before you settle on the idea of consolidating your credit cards, be sure to find out about any additional fees that may be involved and make sure that consolidating your credit cards really works out cheaper in the end.
What are the benefits of credit card consolidation?
- Reducing your number of monthly payments
- Reducing interest rates
- Having better control over your credit card and spending
- Having better control over your debt
How can debt consolidation agencies help in the credit card consolidation process?
- Negotiating with your creditors to get lower interest rates
- Negotiating with your credit card companies to get lower interest rates
How can I eliminate credit card debt?
There are various things you can do to eliminate credit card debt, including proper budgeting, planning and money management. You should also try to spend the cash you have on hand instead of using your credit card to make purchases. Another option you have is to consider consolidating your debt into one credit card that has a lower interest.
What is credit card debt management?
How do I apply?
Simply fill out the form provided on our credit card loan consolidation application and we will connect you with a professional in your area so you can immediately start saving money by consolidating your loans!
What exactly is tax debt?
Tax debt occurs when there is a negative balance on your tax account which may have been caused by failure to file taxes on time or failure to pay taxes on time. The negative balance can further become affected by interest expenses. Tax help can be found through tax debt consolidation or tax relief.
How do I know how much taxes I have to pay?
How can I avoid tax debt?
What is tax relief?
In extreme situations, the government may allow an individual temporary relief from tax payments especially in situations involving serious illness, death, natural disasters, ignorance of the law and a few other extreme cases.
How long do I have to pay off my tax debt?
How do I apply?
What is mortgage refinancing?
Mortgage refinancing allows a homeowner to use the money from a second or refinance loan to pay off the balance on an outstanding home mortgage loan. Mortgage refinancing is popular among buyers who are interested in applying for a lower interest rate, extending their mortgage loan period, or using gaining cash from their accrued home equity.
What are the benefits of a mortgage refinance?
- Lower payments
- Money savings
- Lower interest rates
- Increased home equity due to rising real estate values
What is a second mortgage?
How do I apply?